Lifting Equipment Inspection
Lifting Equipment & Accessories
Hasan Inspection Service have qualified and competent LEEA Certified Inspectors and NDT Level I, II, III Inspectors having rich work experience for Lifting Equipment Inspection and NDT Service as per the ASME / BS / LEEA Standards Guidelines requirements.
We are fastest growing market leader in Lifting Equipment Inspection Service provide in Pakistan. We provide services in Lifting Equipment Inspection, Mobile Cranes Inspection and Hoisting Inspection, Warehouse Pallet Racks Inspection, Overhead Crane Inspection, Truck Mounted Crane Inspection, Forklift Inspection, Hand Pallet Trolley Inspection, Reach Truck Inspection, Stackers Inspection, Cargo Lift Inspection, Elevators Inspection, Escalator Inspection and also conduct Mobile Crane / Forklift Safe Operation Work Training / Awareness Session.
To supplement thorough examination on any item of lifting equipment we provide the most comprehensive NDT methods available as may be required. Our inspection teams are multi skilled and are certified ASNT Level II according to SNT-TC-1A in different NDT methods such as MT, PT, VT, and UT.
We follow strict codes of practice recommended by the association and in accordance with international standards and regional statutory requirements. We never compromise in our Lifting Equipment Inspection Quality Standard.
Approving Certification of Health for heavy workshop machinery. Providing inspection services for all types of crane, lift truck and construction machinery.
- To inspect repairs of motor and the replaced/ repaired parts.
- To inspect during procurement of motors and spare parts.
- To monitor and inspect during painting of motors and spare parts.
- Controlling the safety equipment, chassis, fixed parts, rotary, mechanical parts, hydraulic and pneumatic parts.
- Inspection of wires and movement.
- Testing load, overload and functional capabilities.
- Final assessment and confirming the maximum allowable loading and issuing inspection certificate in the case of satisfactory performance.
- The visual inspection of the machine.
- Inspection and approving of the ability of preventer and starter.
- Inspection and approving of the jacks of the support bases.
- Inspection and approving of the wires of cables and middle hooks.
- Inspection and approving of the electric and instrumentation systems.
- Inspection and approving of the keys on and off and keys machine launch.
- Inspection and approving of the safe fences of lifter and the pile driver.